- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Arts & Culture
The beautiful marshes that surround our coast continue to inspire photographers, artists, writers and musicians. This inspiration nurtures our art galleries, performing arts venues, music festivals, arts festivals, and an active live music scene.
The Historic Ritz Theatre features a full calendar of live performances, classic movies and rotating art exhibits in the lobby. The Island Players and the Brunswick Actors’ Theatre, both local thespian groups, display their talents in live productions throughout the year. The Golden Isles are also home to a large number of resident artists. Their works, along with works of regional, national and international artists, can be viewed and purchased at area art galleries, specialty shops and the many scheduled art shows.
The Art Downtown/SoGlo and Coastal Georgia Historical Society host annual summer concert series. The Coastal Symphony of Georgia and the Coastal Youth Symphony present concerts and holiday programs throughout the year.