Top Things to Do on Little St. Simons Island
Discover a place where you can truly unplug and get away to a serene environment: Little St. Simons Island. The Golden Isles' unique wildlife and nature shine on this privately-owned retreat. Only accessible by boat, Little St. Simons Island is the ideal getaway if visitors are looking to escape the everyday.
Explore things to do from the video above:
Little St. Simons Island Fun Facts
- Little St. Simons Island is a privately owned, 11,000-acre preserve known for its serene privacy, which enthralls guests every day.
- Little St. Simons Island employs a variety of professional naturalists to help guide your Little St. Simons adventure - and some even plan nighttime activities for guests so they're always around if you have a question about the island's nature and wildlife!
- Visitors can take a truck tour or ride bikes to reach a beautiful, 7-mile-long beach - and it's completely undeveloped other than a simple boardwalk!
- The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island features 6 charming and historic cottages for overnight guests, and the Lodge can only host 32 overnight guests, so it's an incredibly private experience.
- Little St. Simons Island's professional chefs source only the most local ingredients - including right out of their on-site gardens!