Register now before the spots are gone!
At The Brick, summer is a time for adventure, fun and friends at our awesome Summer Camps!
The Brick's Summer Camps have been a part of this community since 2011. We look forward to 2023 - our 13th year offering camps to our community! Our formula for camps is simple: a fun and fast paced schedule + a caring, family environment + expectations of good behavior + confidence building activities = ONE AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCE!
Our camps are safe, fun, and educational. And very popular!
2023 Summer Camp Weekly Themes:
1. May 30-June 2 – Ignite the Summer
2. June 5-9 – Safari Season
3. June 12-16 – Magical Mystery Tour
4. June 19-23 – Color Wars
5. June 26-30 – Pirate Daze
6. July 3-7 – Great American Challenge (No camp July 4th)
7. July 10-14 – Food Fest
8. July 17-21 – A Week at Hogwarts
9. July 24-28 – Science Showdown
10. July 31-August 4 – Enchanted Forest
Every aspect of our camp day is designed to have kids play, meet new friends, socialize, sweat, and learn something new in a structured environment.
This rate allows you to get the lowest weekly price the earlier you enroll. Pick your weeks when you enroll.
- Enrolling in more than 4 weeks? You get to split the payment.
- Worried about a changing schedule? No problem! You can switch weeks at any time until the start of camp.
- Want 9-10 weeks? You'll get the most affordable rate by enrolling as a Full Summer camper.
Want classes? You can add them on for an affordable price closer to summer.
Please CLICK HERE for all pricing, camp info, and payment policies (very important; once you enroll, you are agreeing to all of it).
Camp is open to kids age 5-12 (must be five by the first day camper attends). *Unfortunately, this is a state requirement, and we can’t make exceptions.*
Below is a sample activity outline of a camp day:
- Drop off begins at 7:45 am (no earlier)
- Campers are encouraged to read, play with toys, color, create, and hang with friends until camp activities starts. Personal electronics are allowed during this time as well.
- Around 9:30 am all camp activities begin. Our spacious floors allow us to rotate the age groups through a fun schedule of games, challenges, crafts, meals, and play. We schedule lunch and two snacks during the day. Lunch and snacks should be sent with your camper. We also schedule in playground visits, field trips, and/or bring in special guests each week. We have a different theme each week (themes will be announced in December).
- Classes are in the afternoons. If you are already a member, your child will automatically go to classes. Not a member? You can add classes on for a low additional fee (those sign-ups start closer to summer).
- We wind kids down around 4:00 pm, and get them ready to go home for easy and quick pick-up. Camp ends at 4:30 pm.
- We offer After Camp Care from 4:30-6:00 pm for $5 per child per day (full time campers can pre-pay the full summer for a discount). During this time kids play more games, engage in independent play, or watch a movie, and at 5:00 pm they can get out their personal electronics.
We know you have many choices for the summer, and we are thankful that you would choose us!
All Payments are final and non-refundable.