Golden Isles Arts & Humanities is pleased to announce a the line-up of camps for ages 6 to 18 at the Historic Ritz Theatre this summer. With camps in both theater arts and basic filmmaking over the summer, there’s sure to be something for every creative young person out there.
These camps are designed to teach basic skills in a fun atmosphere and also a great way to enhance concentration, discipline and social and interpersonal skills.
The full camp schedule is listed below. For more information or to register your young person please call GIAHA at 912.262.6934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGES 12 – 14
FRACTURED FAIRY TALES
Young performers present a play based on fractured fairy and folk tales while learning theatre skills and what it takes to put on a show.
July 25 – 30 9 am to 4 pm Tuition:$225
Class size: Minimum 10/Maximum 20
• All camps run Monday-Friday at the Ritz Theatre.
• Tuition increases by $25 after June 15.
• Multiple Camp Discount: Take $25 off total tuition if registering for more than one camp.
• Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met. • Lunch is not provided, campers ages 13 and up may purchase lunch in the downtown area with a guardian’s permission.
• All camps will end with a presentation sharing on the final day of camp.
For more information or to enroll, visit www.goldenislesarts.org or contact email@example.com or call (912) 262-6934.