Most people only get to watch it on Discovery Channel. Your kids get to experience it! Kids will fish with local guides for a variety of coastal fishes, including bonnethead and blacktip sharks, rays, and more. 2 day camp, 9am - 1pm.
Most people only get to watch it on the Discovery Channel. Your kids get to experience it! Kids will have the opportunity to fish with local fishing guides for a variety of coastal sharks, including bonnethead, blacktip, Atlantic sharpnose, and spinner sharks just to name a few. In addition to fishing, kids will learn about different bait and techniques used to catch sharks and other fish!
When: Camps are 2-Day adventures offered on select dates during the Summer - May thru August (Daily 9am – 1pm)
Cost: $190 per child. Boat departs from Hampton River Marina.
NOTE: This camp is limited to the first 12 children enrolled. This camp is only available for children 6-14 years old.
WHAT TO BRING
Items to bring every day to every camp:
- Lunch (no refrigeration or heating devices provided)
- Refillable water bottle (water will be available)
- Swimsuit (for Village Creek and Junior Biologist camps)
- A good attitude and a desire to learn and have the time of your life!!
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- Duration : 2 Days (approx.)