Enjoy a delightful evening with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean enjoying pairings from ECHO's menu while featuring Oregon wines from Del Rio Vineyards. from 5-7pm on Tuesday, June 15 in our Retreat Room.
The full menu includes:
- Cheese and Charcuterie Display
- Smoked Oyster Dip on Crostini paired with Rock Point Pinot Noir
- Truffle Fries Shooter paired with Del Rio Chardonnay
- Mini Crab Cakes paired with Rock Point Pinot Gris
- Shrimp and Grits Shooters paired with Del Rio Claret
- Pot Roast Sliders paired with Del Rio Cabernet
- Summer Salad with candied pecans, goat cheese, berries, maple vinaigrette paired with Jolee Rose
The price is $45 per person.
Jennifer Kerrigan will be our Oregon wine expert to discuss all things wine for the evening:
A native of Southern Oregon, Jennifer has a passion for the great outdoors. Growing up in Southern Oregon meant long summer days of clearing the Pacific Crest Trail, building slash piles for her logging family, and of course daily duties of being raised on a 1500-acre cattle ranch in the Cascade Mountain range. Jennifer is married to the biggest Red Sox fan on earth and together, they devote their lives to their four children ranging in ages of 18 to 30 years. In her spare time, you will find her tending to her field of flowers for her own venture; Larks Petals and Stems, growing cut flowers from seed to stem with help from her dear friends and family.
A love for agriculture-led Jennifer to the world of wine through the vine. She joined the Del Rio team in 2008 after spending 15 years in Orthopedics. She brings zest and attentiveness to the team.