The Brick's Summer Camps have been a part of this community since 2011. We look forward to 2022 - our 12th year offering camps to our community! Our formula for camps is simple: a fun and fast paced schedule + a caring, family environment + expectations of good behavior + confidence building activities = ONE AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCE!
2022 Weekly Themes:
1. May 31-June 3 – Ignite the Summer
2. June 6-10 – That’s Showbiz Baby
3. June 13-17 –Magical Mystery Tour
4. June 20-24 – Color Wars
5. June 27-July 1 – Animal Planet Extravaganza
6. July 5-8 – Party in the USA
7. July 11-15 – Food Fest
8. July 18-22 – A Week at Hogwarts
9. July 25-29 – Up & Atom
10. August 1-5 – Crazy, Chaotic, Comical Crafts
Our camps are safe, fun, and educational. And very popular!
Every aspect of our camp day is designed to have kids play, meet new friends, socialize, sweat, and learn something new in a structured environment.
This payment option is pay in full for the entire summer.
Want classes? This option includes 1 program for free….(uniforms are additional)
Please CLICK HERE for all payment policies (very important; once you enroll, you are agreeing to all of it).
Camp is open to kids age 5-12 (must be five by the first day camper attends). *Unfortunately, this is a state requirement, and we can’t make exceptions.*
Below is a sample activity outline of a camp day:
- Drop off begins at 7:45 am (no earlier)
- Campers are encouraged to read, play with toys, color, create, and hang with friends until camp activities start. Personal electronics are allowed during this time as well.
- Around 9:30 am all camp activities begin.
- Our spacious floors allow us to rotate the age groups through a fun schedule of games, challenges, crafts, meals, and play. We have two snacks and lunch. We also schedule in playground visits, field trips, and/or bring in special guests each week. We have a different theme each week (themes are announced in December).
- Classes are in the afternoons. If you would like your child to participate in a program, your child will automatically go to classes.
- We wind kids down around 4:00 pm, and get them ready to go home for easy and quick pick-up. Camp ends at 4:30 pm.
- We offer After Camp Care from 4:30-6:00 pm for $5 per child per day. During this time kids play more games, engage in independent play, or watch a movie, and at 5:00 pm they can get out their personal electronics.