This Event Happens virtually September 30 - October 2, 2020
This year, the 2020 CoastFest will be held completely online. Take part in the awesome opportunities to interact with marine biologists and Coastal Resource Division staff, and see the interesting critters that inhabit our unique ecosystem.
Enjoy a number of live stream sessions offered on the CRD website and YouTube. Here you can meet marine biologists and learn about what they do to conserve our Georgia Coast, as well as, be able to ask questions in real-time!
Below is the live stream event schedule:
Wednesday, September 30th
- 9:30 am - All Aboard the R/V Anna
- 11:00 am - One Fish, Two Fish, Old Fish, New Fish
- 2:00 pm - The Shoreline Comes Alive
Thursday, October 1st
- 9:30 am - Our Changing Beaches
- 11:00 am - Safe to Swim: Monitoring Our Beaches
- 2:00 pm - Building a Home for Fish
Friday, October 2nd
- 9:30 am - Going "Green" for Our Future
- 11:00 am - Fishing 101: The Basics
- 2:00 pm - Touch Tanks Live!
Be sure to mark your calendars and tune in live!
Since 1995, GA DNR/Coastal Resources Division has hosted CoastFest on the first Saturday in October in support of the three-week national 'CoastWeeks' event.
Learn more about CoastFest.