- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- A Day of Treasure Hunting
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
Southern Grown Festival
This Event Happens: Labor Day Weekend
A celebration of all things Southern, this annual festival pays homage to the very best of the South - the music, the people and the food. Southern Grown gives guests the chance to taste, sip, learn about, and experience the unique cuisine and traditions of the most special region of America. The weekend overflows with opportunities, opening with Garden & Gun's Friday night’s Kick-Off Dinner and a Show. Saturday’s daytime Southern Grown Marketplace and "How to be a Southerner" workshops and demos precede the oceanside concert. The weekend culminates with a Sunday Brunch. The entire roster of events will be led by award-winning chefs and musical talent from across the South. All in the world-class setting of Sea Island.
Learn more about Southern Grown and see the full schedule of events.