Parker Kaufman Realty Jekyll Island
Parker-Kaufman Realtors, formerly Parker Realty Company, was formed in a former bank building in downtown Brunswick in 1926 by William H. Parker and was joined by John. C. Kaufman in 1937. Until recently, the Brunswick office remained in the same building in the business district next door to City Hall. Wright Parker joined the firm in 1941, Mary Parker in 1954 and John A. Kaufman in 1959. In 1964, the Jekyll Island Office was opened. The St. Simon's office was added in the 1960's, and the North Brunswick office was added in the 1970's. W. Wright Parker, Jr. joined the firm in the 1970's and John C. "Jay" Kaufman joined the firm in the 1980's.
There has been many other family members to join the ranks over the years. Parker-Kaufman is a full service Real Estate company. There is a state licensed real estate appraiser on staff. Our other services include residential, commercial and industrial brokerage with an emphasis on residential properties. We also manage approximately 400 long term residential properties on the mainland and the islands, and approximately 150 short term resort residential properties on the island. The Brunswick office is now located at 506 Monck Street Brunswick, Georgia 31520.