- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Once you arrive in the Golden Isles, there are many ways to get around. Here you will find several options available during your visit. Choose from a car rental, private transportation or a ride sharing service. Uber and Lyft are both available throughout the Golden Isles as are car rental companies like Hertz and Avis. Several knowledgeable and trustworthy private transportation companies can be hired during your visit to the Golden Isles of Georgia.
If you're looking to ditch the car and opt for a more fun transportation option, you'll find golf cart rental companies on St. Simons Island, Sea Island and Jekyll Island. Many bike rentals can be found throughout the Golden Isles, too. Both golf cart rentals and bike rentals offer free pick up and delivery for customers. Carts and bikes can be rented by the half-day, full day, week and even longer.
Explore transportation services and rental companies below.