- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- A Day of Treasure Hunting
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
The invitingly mild weather that graces the Golden Isles year round is due in large part to the gentle ocean breezes that help to warm our winters and cool our summers. The annual rainfall is approximately 50 inches while the annual average temperature is a delightful 68º F. Typically, July and August are the warmest months and December and January the coolest.
Current Conditions and Weather Forecast provided by Weather Underground. For full information and a detail forecast, please visit their page.