- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Jekyll Island Beaches
There are 10 miles of beaches on Jekyll Island, the southernmost island in the Golden Isles. That means there are endless ways to enjoy hours upon hours of time along the sandy and sunny shores! Watch the sunrise from the hauntingly iconic Driftwood Beach and end the day with a sunset picnic at St. Andrews Beach, the only west-facing beach in the Golden Isles.
Jekyll Island beaches feature rich habitats and are home to many types of wildlife. With numerous nature activities for the animal-lover, you'll have the opportunity to spot coastal birds, go on a dolphin tour or learn about our local sea turtles.