- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Little St. Simons Island
Accessible only by boat from Hampton River Marina on St. Simons Island’s north end, Little St. Simons Island is a privately owned, 11,000-acre barrier island resort. Known for its privacy, The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island features six charming cottages, several of which date back to the early 1900s, that can host a total of 32 guests at one time.
Things to Do on Little St. Simons Island
An ideal destination for family reunions and small gatherings, Little St. Simons Island offers guest activities ranging from guided nature walk day tours through the ancient maritime forest (led by a staff naturalist) to canoeing, kayaking, fishing, shell collecting, bicycling and birding. Guests may also choose to pass the day relaxing on the porch or enjoying the tranquility of the island’s seven-mile, undeveloped beach. View current Golden Isles specials and packages for your next Little St. Simons trip.
Little St. Simons Island also provides day trips which include round-trip private vessel transportation, a guided island tour led by an experienced naturalist, a hearty lunch of low country specialties and an afternoon on seven miles of private beach. Check out our three favorite things to do on Little St. Simons Island.