- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Golden Isles Shopping
View shop updates or closures due to current social distancing guidelines here.
From quaint shops to outdoor markets, designer labels to unique coastal souvenirs, the Golden Isles has something for everyone. For guests hunting for the perfect treasure, visit area art galleries and antique stores. Local outfitters and surf shops provide equipment and knowledge for outdoor enthusiasts. Chic boutiques and outlet stores are the ideal place for a fashionista to shop the day away.
Explore the various shopping districts within the Golden Isles: Shops at Sea Island, Redfern Village, Pier Village, Retreat Plaza, Downtown Brunswick, Jekyll Island Historic District, Glynn Isles Plaza, Glynn Place Mall and more.
See the comprehensive list below for where to shop in the Golden Isles. And consult our shopping gift guide to find the best treasures around the Golden Isles.