- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- A Day of Treasure Hunting
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival
This Event Happens: September 20-22, 2019
The Shrimp & Grits Festival on Jekyll Island is a weekend celebration of two of Georgia's most beloved foods - shrimp and grits. The festival features a cook-off, craft brew fest, VIP lounge, cooking demonstrations, book signings, arts and crafts vendors, live entertainment and a kid‐friendly fun zone. This is a must-attend Jekyll Island festival for any food lover, and it just gets better every year.
Learn more about the Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival.