- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Whether you are a history buff, or just looking for something interesting to do on your next trip to the Golden Isles, we have plenty of historical attractions for the whole family to enjoy. From historic forts to plantations, museums, 18th century homes and cemeteries, battle sites and more, some of Georgia's top historical attractions are located in the Golden Isles. For a complete list of all attractions, please see our attractions page.
Enjoy all of the Golden Isles' major historic attractions with this weekend-long history itinerary.