- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
St. Simons Land Trust Oyster Roast
This event happens: January 18, 2020.
The annual St. Simons Land Trust Oyster Roast is one that the SSLT team and members, along with the entire island community, look forward to each year. It is a night of food, fun and community, and none of it would be possible without the help of volunteers, donors and sponsors.
The oyster roast features food and drinks from over 50 local vendors, live music, stunning views and more. The event is a fundraiser for the St. Simons Land Trust. Proceeds from the oyster roast support the Land Trust's mission to protect our scenic and historic treasures and to preserve the beauty and charm of our island for generations to come.