Faith Chapel is temporarily closed. Please contact the Jekyll Island Authority directly with any questions.
Located within the Jekyll Island Club National Historic Landmark District, the Jekyll Island Museum oversees 90 acres of property including Faith Chapel, Villa Ospo, and many other available sites. Completed in 1904, Faith Chapel was a non-denominational chapel for the members of the Jekyll Island Club. It is of very simple design to fit into the relaxed feel and rustic philosophy of the Jekyll Island Club. The chapel features two intricately designed stained glass windows – one signed by the artist Louis Comfort Tiffany, the other installed by Helen and David Maitland Armstrong. The chapel also features Gothic Revival architectural elements including gargoyles below the steeple. The rich red of the pew cushions and aisle, combined with the interior (and exterior) dark wood shingling, provides for a warm glow and romantic atmosphere
Faith Chapel will be closed for routine maintenance through August 30. Normal operating hours will resume August 31.
- Family Friendly:
- Indoor Ceremony Venue Capacity 100
- Ballroom No
- Banquet Hall No
- Beach No
- Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse No
- Historic/Landmark Building Yes
- Waterfront No
- Garden No