- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
Restaurants in Brunswick, GA
Venture into the mainland city of Brunswick to sample and savor the flavors of the Golden Isles. Here, you’ll find eclectic eateries, farm-to-table restaurants, international flare and more.
Visitors looking to take a break from I-95 enjoy the convenient location and delicious pizzas found at Broomelli Boys Pizzeria, one of the many locally-owned Brunswick, GA restaurants. In Historic Downtown Brunswick, several restaurants are within walking distance from quaint boutiques, antique shops and Mary Ross Waterfront Park. For a laid-back, local vibe, head to Tipsy McSway's, a popular choice for families and friendly neighbors who enjoy pub classics like burgers, flatbreads and homemade pretzels. Reid's Apothecary and its ever-popular speakeasy cater to those looking for a casual yet fine dining experience complete with handcrafted cocktails.
Find more information below for family-friendly restaurants, favorite chain restaurants and seafood restaurants in Brunswick, GA.