Top Things to Do in Brunswick, GA
Visit Brunswick, Georgia: where history, inspired cuisine and Southern hospitality meet. The Golden Isles' mainland port city is home to historic squares, a marina-front park that hosts spectacular events and incredible things you won't want to miss on your next Golden Isles getaway.
Explore things to do from the video above:
Brunswick Fun Facts
- Many of Historic Downtown Brunswick's streets still bear their original colonial names.
- Every year, Brunswick hosts the Mayfair Festival, an event during which a beautiful parade of shrimp boats float past the Sidney Lanier Bridge alongside family-friendly fun!
- The Historic Ritz Theatre was originally built in 1898 as the Grand Opera House.
- The Brunswick Actors Theatre showcases local and regional artists, writers and actors in an intimate theatre, right in the heart of downtown.
- Historic Downtown Brunswick is home to Lovers' Oak, an ancient live oak tree with a storied history. It's estimated to be over 900 years old!