- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- A Day of Treasure Hunting
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
This Event Happens: January and February
Every year, Jekyll Island commissions a group of highly skilled artisans from across the U.S. to create an array of stunning, handworked glass globes. During this two-month-long program, "Beach Buddies" are responsible for hiding these floats in various locations across the island for lucky visitors to find. The best part? This treasure hunt is 100% finders, keepers!
Spend a day exploring Jekyll Island in January or February to find these beautiful glass orbs to take a token of the Golden Isles home with you. Want a sneak peak for where to look? Here's a map of where to find them!