- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- A Day of Treasure Hunting
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
St. Simons Island Beaches
Soak up the sun and feel the sand between your toes while exploring St. Simons Island’s beaches. Popular with families, couples who enjoy long walks at sunset, or dogs who love to swim and dig to their hearts’ content, St. Simons’ beaches are hallmarked by East Beach and three different points to gain access to its golden sand.
Some of the key features at St. Simons Island beaches include a fishing pier at Gould's Inlet, a playground at Massengale Park and a seasonal concession stand at U.S. Coast Guard Station. These Georgia beaches are full of recreational activities, whether you enjoy grilling, birding, biking, fishing or shelling. And if the beach isn't for you, check out some of our other great things to do on St. Simons Island.