- The Perfect Georgia Coast Road Trip
- A Budget-Friendly Family Escape
- Top Things to Do in the Spring
- St. Simons Tree Spirit Treasure Hunt
- A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island
- 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles
- Beach Vacation: A Weekend Itinerary
- A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities
- A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles
- Explore Nature in the Golden Isles
- A Weekend of Golden Isles History
- Spend a Relaxing Weekend on Sea Island
- Major Holiday Trip Ideas
St. Simons Island Beaches
St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island beaches are currently closed following social distancing recommendations. Please see beach closure details and our full list of updates here.
Soak up the sun and feel the sand between your toes while exploring St. Simons Island’s beaches. Popular with families, couples who enjoy long walks at sunset, or dogs who love to swim and dig to their hearts’ content, St. Simons’ beaches are hallmarked by East Beach and three different points to gain access to its golden sand.
Some of the key features at St. Simons Island beaches include a fishing pier at Gould's Inlet, a playground at Massengale Park and a seasonal concession stand at U.S. Coast Guard Station. These Georgia beaches are full of recreational activities, whether you enjoy grilling, birding, biking, fishing or shelling. And if the beach isn't for you, check out some of our other great things to do on St. Simons Island.